Digital Scale Measuring Cup (3890)
Sure, it looks like a measuring cup. And it can be just a measuring cup. But, what it really is is an accurate digital scale trapped in a measuring cup's body. And that make it one of the most useful, versatile kitchen tools around. Made by Taylor Precision, for 150 years one of the world's leading manufacturers of consumer and commercial scales, this new digital scale measuring cup is loaded with good stuff.
1) You can weigh liquid or dry ingredients, or measure liquids and dry ingredients by volume all in one cup.
2) You can weigh or measure in either English or metric units; fluid ozs., grams, ozs., milliliters, cups, kilograms, etc..
3) You can weigh up to 6.6 lbs, or measure by volume up to 4 dry cups o 32 fluid ounces.
4) You can automatically convert weight to volume for flour, sugar, oil, milk, or water.
5) You can weigh multiple ingredients with the convenient add-and-weigh (tare) function.
All that in one cup. Pretty cool, eh? The weight readings are displayed in an LED screen embedded in the handle, and yes, you can wash the digital scale measuring cup without fear, although you shouldn't put it in the dishwasher. The single lithium-ion battery is included and it's all backed by a one-year warranty from Taylor Precision against defects in materials and workmanship.